Business now are asking the same thing about Google+ that they were asking about Facebook. What is so great about it? Why should I have one. In this article I am going to tell you why I think you need a Google+ accout for your business.
Before going to this meeting I reallyÂ didn’tÂ engage with customer and clients on Google+. But after going to the meeting TheÂ answerÂ to both questions is YES!!!Â Every business should have aÂ Google+Â account for one reason and one reason alone. That reason is because it is GOOGLE!Â Â It is still the number one visited website attracting over 1 billion visitors per month. When Google+ was launch about 2 year ago the social network has grown to over Â 100.8 million users. By the end of 2012 the social network has be estimated to grow to 400 million user.
<a class="addthis_button_google_plusone" g:plusone:annotation="inline"></a>
One the best this you can do once you join Google+ is to use the +1 button. This button is the best thing that Google+ has. Â Above is an example of it looks like. Using this button everywhere on your website. There are 3 main reason use google +1 button.
- Better social search rankings.
- It broadens your consumer appeal.
- Potential to upsell, cross sell and just sell.
If someone +1′s your your site,product, or blog post. Which will help your SEO. Unlike the Facebook Like button, the +1 button is notÂ confined to just the social network. It isÂ searchableÂ byÂ Google. Which give you an advantage over aÂ competitorÂ that is not o Google+. Â You can do a couple of cool things if someone +1′d your website/product. Consider offering some a discount or even free shipping on thereÂ current purchase or next.
I will leave you with a couple of cool facts about Google+. (via NVAB [Updated Feb 2012
Google Plus (+) Growth Statistics & User Trends)
Google+â€™s has reached a monumental milestone of 25 million unique global visitors in just over a month.
- Google+ has become the fastest social networking service to reach 25 million unique visitors.
- This quick ascent outpaced MySpace, Twitter and Facebook.
- Google+ now has more than 62 million users, according to Paul Allen, Ancestry.com founder and unofficial traffic analyst for Googleâ€™s social network. Thatâ€™s not 62 million active users, just the number of total users.
- Google has aggressively integrated Google+ into many other properties, including its top navigation bar and the OneBox and hence its expected to gain certain baseline amount of sign-ups from among the hundreds of millions of people using other Google products.
- As per comScore Google+ had grown to 67 million monthly unique visitors in November 2011, up 2 million from October 2011.Â The reason could be that the web measurement firmâ€™s methodology includes sampling browsing habits from people who have monitoring software installed on their computers. It has been measuring traffic to plus.google.com, meaning it counts anyone who clicks through within a given month, but not G+ related traffic elsewhere. Thus, while it does show active usage, it is not measuring users, just visitors.
- More people are signing up now than in previous months, with nearly a quarter of the total user base in December alone, and around 625,000 new users per day at this point.
- Some of that acceleration is due to engagement (people using the service and inviting new friends to join, who then also start using it regularly. Coupled with comScoreâ€™s numbers and you can guess that the site is growing both in total size and engagement.
- Google Plus (+) could reach 400 million users by the end of 2012.
Catull BQ, these font Created for Berthold in 1982 by German designer Gustav Jaeger these font got a calligraphic feel with contrasting stroke weights and distinctive serifs.Â Download it here.
Thanks to Forbes and NVAB for stats.
- Forbes- Three Reasons You Should Use Google+ In Your Business
- NVAB -Â Google Plus (+) Growth Statistics & User Trends